Valentine's Giveaway - Ts & Cs
#CanineandCo Social Media Campaign Competition - Terms and Conditions
The following information outlines the Terms and Conditions of entry into the Canine & Co Social Media Campaign Competition ("the competition") run by Canine & Co Holistic Pet Shop, and its affiliates (“the promoter”) during 14 February 2024 to 23 February 2024 (“the competition duration”). The Terms and Conditions of the competition are hosted on the Canine & Co website (www.canineandco.co.za) and are subject to South African law. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Required Social Media Disclaimer:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- To enter the competition, participants must be over the age of eighteen (18).
- Entry into this competition is open to South African citizens and residents only.
- Entry into the competition is free.
The competition will be conducted on the Canine & Co Facebook and Instagram social media pages:
To enter, competitors must:
Follow the Canine & Co page on the designated social media platform.
Tag a fellow pet obsessed human in the comments of the competition post.
- Directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of such persons, or anyone who supplies any goods or services in connection with the competition, the sponsoring company/companies and/or agents and/or consultants involved in the competition are not eligible for entry.
- The competition will run from 14 February 2024 until 23rd February 2024 at midnight (00:00). Entries received after the closing date will not be included.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to technical or IT reasons. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- There will be a total of one (1) prize winner. The winner will receive a R2500 store voucher redeemable at Canine & Co’s website - www.canineandco.co.za.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw by the promoter at the end of the competition duration.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message on the social media platform used for entry during working hours from [notification start date] until [notification end date].
- Three (3) attempts will be made to contact the selected winner. If the selected winner cannot be contacted personally after three (3) attempts, another winner will be randomly selected and so on until a winner is contacted.
- The winner's name, surname, and entry post may be published on the Canine & Co social media pages.
- By entering the competition, all participants provide consent to the promoter to use the submitted content — including text, images, and videos — online and in other broadcast media without compensation, for the promoter’s promotional and marketing purposes.
- Entries submitted via third party agents, proxies, facilitators or under assumed names will be disqualified.
- The winner may be required to provide the promoter with a valid form of proof of identity and physical address to the promoter in its sole discretion before receipt of any prize. Failure to produce sufficient evidence of identity may result in disqualification.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged and are not transferable.
- The promoter and its representatives reserve the right to withdraw or amend the competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any participants, the prize winners or any third parties.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prize promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Each entrant by entering the competition agrees to indemnify the promoter, its agents, employees, representatives, associates, affiliates, parent and subsidiary companies against any and all claim, losses, costs, damages, liability, and expenses arising out of the entrant’s breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- Each entrant by entering the competition expressly releases the promoter, its affiliates, agents, employees and directors from any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with the prize promoted, if any.
- All personal data submitted by an entrant in connection with the competition is submitted voluntarily. All personal data collected from entrants will be used by the promoter for the purpose of administering the competition.
- Where you have indicated that you would like the promoter to contact you in the future, you agree that your relevant personal details will be held by the promoter and may be used by the promoter to send you information about the promoter’s products and/or services.
- If, in the future, you do not wish to receive further communications from the promoter and would prefer your details to be removed from its database, or if you simply wish to make corrections to your details or to how you receive communications from us, please inform us in writing via our website.
- South African law shall govern these competition rules and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.