Medico Herbs Animal Infection Mix Spray
- Natural antiseptic and antioxidant
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Can be used internally and externally
- Natural antibiotic
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal
- Aloe Vera: Anti-fungal, antibacterial, skin ulcers, bums, radiation bums & stomach ailments
- Black Walnut (Juglans Nigra): Fungal infection, Intestinal parasites, mouth & throat sores & poor digestion
- Cloves (Syzygium Aromaricum): Nausea, vomiting, flatulence, pain, toothache, antiseptic & anti-parasitic properties
- Marigold (Calendula Officinalis): Skin problems, wounds, digestive inflammation & gall bladder problems
- Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha): Anti-microbial, mouth ulcers, gingivitis, laryngitis, glandular fever, colds & wounds
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis): Natural antioxidant with antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It fights bacteria, inflamed lungs, kidney problems, liver disease and weakened immune system.
- Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris): It has very strong antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties. Used to fight infection, poor digestion, lung infections and skin inflammation.
- Wormwood (Artemisia Afra): Natural antibiotic properties. Strengthens the bodies resistance to counteract parasitic infestations. Helps digestion, rids worms, fevers, infections, vascular disorders and mild sedative.
- Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium): has strong antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is good for wound healing and stops bleeding by making the blood clot faster. It is also a tonic for the liver and blood purifier.
Shake well before use.
- Small dogs & cats: 1 spray once or twice per day
- Medium size dogs: 2 sprays once or twice per day
- Large dogs: 3 sprays once or twice per day
- Larger animals (including horses): 4 to 5 sprays once or twice per day
Method of use:
Use it direct in the mouth, in the ear or on soft skin. Can also be mixed with their drinking water.
Formulated by a qualified, registered herbalist.