Biotree Urn for People
Your purchase will have the following effect on our planet:
• You will be creating a natural habitat for animal life.
• Your Biotree will produce an average of 117kgs of oxygen a year.
• Your Biotree will reduce carbon dioxide production by an average 21kgs a year.
• A tree will be planted by Greenpop in South Africa’s southernmost indigenous forest, the beautiful Platbos forest.
• You will be actively reducing the adverse effects of a traditional burial.
• You will have created work for disadvantaged and jobless woman in rural parts of South Africa through the handmade memorial bracelet included in your Biotree Urn packaging.
By purchasing this Biotree Urn for People you are supporting Biotree partners:
Greenpop is award winning social enterprise who are on a mission to reconnect people with our planet, through urban greening and reforestation projects. For every unit sold, a tree is purchased which is then planted by Greenpop in South Africa's southernmost indigenous forest, the beautiful Platbos Forest. We'll share the GPS coordinates of where the planted trees are located so you can see how your contribution is making an active difference.
The Bead Coalition is a commercial organisation based in South Africa. They create bespoke branded, cause related, custom made and licensed accessories. Their accessory items are designed, sourced, crafted and sold worldwide.
“Feels good, looks good, does good” is the mission statement of their organisation. The Bead Coalition donates a portion of their profits to charity and, creates work in rural areas for underprivileged woman. Biotree.earth contributes to the cause by purchasing a bracelet on your behalf, which is given to you as a memorial bracelet to wear in memory of a loved one who has passed.