Mikki Coarse Stripping Knife
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for stripping the topcoat
- Suitable for coarse coated dogs
- Suitable for left or right-handed users
- With a new & improved ergonomic handle
Directions for Use:
- Before using a stripping knife, ensure your pet is comfortable and used to being groomed. Remove any knots or mats by grooming through the coat first.
- Hold the stripping knife with the smooth side of the blade facing you.
- Following the grain of the dog's coat, use a combing action to gather the hair between the serrated teeth.
- Hold the hair in place with your thumb and gently pull the hair toward you to remove the hair.
- Take only small amounts at a time and use minimal force.
Size: 3.5cm x 8cm x 26.8cm