ExSpot Spot-On Dog
Directions for use:
For spot on use
- Open one sachet and remove the pipette. With one hand, hold pipette in an upright position away from your face and snap tip open by bending it and folding it back on itself.
- Apply by parting your dog’s coat on the back between the shoulder blades and to the tips of the ears where flies are a problem. Squeeze the solution directly onto the skin.
- Avoid applying the solution to the hair and do not rub into the skin as this will reduce the product’s efficacy.
- For dogs and puppies weighing up to and including 15 kg, for example an adult Cocker Spaniel, apply 1 plastic pipette (i.e. 1 ml) on to the skin between the shoulder blades and on the ears.
- For dogs and puppies weighing over 15 kg, apply 2 plastic pipettes (i.e. 2 x 1 ml). Apply 1 pipette on to the skin between the shoulder blades plus ears and 1 pipette on to skin on the back at the base of the tail.
- Handle with care.
DO NOT use on cats.
DO NOT use on puppies less than 2 weeks old.
Store away from food and feed.
Exspot® Spot-on for Dogs is dangerous to fish.
Do not allow treated animals to go swimming for 12 hours after treatment.
Do not contaminate ponds, dams or rivers with the product or packaging.
Dispose of all empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this product has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder please.
Contains: Permethrin 65 % m/v