Nutribyte Large to Giant Breed Puppy Premium Dog Food
High-Quality Protein Sources: Proteins and amino acids are the building blocks for a healthy body. Proteins build and repair muscle tissue and hair.
High-Quality Carbohydrate sources: Energy is fuel which enables the body to function. Needed for growth, reproduction, lactation and other bodily functions.
High-Quality Fat Sources: Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat.
Balanced Vitamins & Minerals: Needed for key metabolic functions, enzymes, optimal nerve function and electrolytic balance.
- L-Carnitine is used for sustained energy release and quicker recovery after exercise.
- Taurine is an amino-acid added to help promote heart and brain development. Vital for Cardiomyopathy susceptible breeds.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin, two world-renowned supplements, aiding in the development and protection of cartilage may also help maintain healthy mobility and lubrication in joints.
- Beta-Glucan is added to promote immune development and optimise vaccinations. Specific trials done on Large Breed Puppies.
- Maintaining a balanced Ca:P ratio in large to giant breed dogs will reduce joint conditions and ensure optimal growth.
- FOS and MOS acts as a dietary fibre and prebiotic for natural flora within the gastro-intestinal tract, thereby aiding in better digestion.
- Encapsulated fatty acids and yucca schidigera extract aids in the absorption of gastro-intestinal odours, whilst reducing flatulence. Also helps with stool formation.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. If no bin is available, wrap up the bag after feeding. Do not store in sunlight or near a heat source like a fridge or oven.
Ground corn, chicken meal, rice (15% min), chicken & ostrich fat (with mixed tocopherols), corn gluten, beet pulp, salmon oil, yeast (including beta-glucans), dried egg, mannan-oligosaccharides, hydrolysed chicken liver, salt, choline chloride, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin C supplement, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, manganese sulphate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, taurine, glucosamine, l-carnitine, chondroitin, yucca schidigera extract - Nutritional Additives (/kg): Vitamin A 12 000 IU, Vitamin D 1 000 IU, Vitamin E 75 IU, Vitamin C 50 mg, Folic Acid 0.25 mg, Zinc sulphate 120 mg, Ferrous sulphate 45 mg, Manganese sulphate 6.5
Guaranteed Analysis(%):Crude Protein: 26 (min) Moisture: 10 (max) Crude Fat: 12 (min) Crude Fibre: 3.5 (max) Crude Ash: 7 (max) Calcium: 1.1 (max) Phosphorous: 1 (min) Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 1.8 (min) Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 0.5 (min) EPA & DHA: 0.3 (min) Taurine: 1.25 (min) MOS & FOS: 1 (min) L-Carnitine: 300mg/kg ß-Glucan: 0.25 (min) Glucosamine: 800mg/kg Chondroitin: 350 kcal/100g Metabolisable Energy: 368 kcal/100g