Nutribyte Senior Dog Small Bite Premium Dog Food
High Quality Protein Sources: Proteins and amino acids are the building blocks for a healthy body. Proteins build and repair muscle tissue and hair.
High-Quality Carbohydrate sources: Energy is fuel which enables the body to function. Needed for growth, reproduction, lactation and other bodily functions.
High-Quality Fat Sources: Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat.
Balanced Vitamins & Minerals: Needed for key metabolic functions, enzymes, optimal nerve function and electrolytic balance.
- The balanced levels of calories and fat maintain ideal bodyweight. Carbohydrates like rice and animal based proteins and fats, allows for better digestion.
- Glucosamine, a world-renowned supplement, aiding in the development and protection of cartilage may also help maintain healthy mobility and lubrication in joints.
- L-Carnitine is used for sustained energy release and quicker muscle recovery after exercise.
- Taurine is an amino-acid added to help maintain heart and cognitive functions. Vital for Cardiomyopathy susceptible breeds.
- Green Lipped Mussel (GLM) extract has very potent anti-inflammatory benefits that assist in joint and stomatitis pain relief.
- Chitosan a.k.a. chitin is a polysaccharide fibre used to bind phosphates and fat, which assists with kidney care and may help with weight control.
- Special salts and esters used to fight tartar build up on teeth and assists in oral care.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. If no bin is available, wrap up the bag after feeding. Do not store in sunlight or near a heat source like a fridge or oven.
Ground corn, chicken meal, rice (10% min), wheat bran, chicken & ostrich fat (with mixed tocopherols), corn gluten, beet pulp, salmon oil, yeast (including beta-glucans), mannanoligosaccharides, hydrolysed chicken liver, salt, choline chloride, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin C supplement, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, manganese sulphate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, taurine, l-carnitine, glucosamine, chitosan, green lipped mussel extract, yucca schidigera extract - Nutritional Additives (/kg): Vitamin A 12 000 IU, Vitamin D 1 000 IU, Vitamin E 75 IU, Vitamin C 50 mg, Folic Acid 0.25 mg, Zinc sulphate 120 mg, Ferrous sulphate 45 mg, Manganese sulphate 6.5 mg, Copper sulphate 6 mg
Guaranteed Analysis(%):Crude Protein: 20 (min) | Moisture: 10 (max) | Crude Fat: 8 (min) | Crude Fibre: 4.5 (max) | Crude Ash: 7 (max) | Calcium: 1.5 (max) | Phosphorous: 0.9 (min) | Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 1.5 (min) | Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 0.25 (min) | Taurine: 1.25 (min) | MOS & FOS: 1 (min) | Pyrophosphates: 1000mg/kg | L-Carnitine: 500mg/kg | ß-Glucan: 250 mg/kg (min) | Glucosamine: 500mg/kg | Chitosan: 100mg/kg | Green Lipped Mussel Extract: 100mg/kg | Metabolisable Energy: 345 kcal/100g