Medico Herbs Pest Control Spray 50ml
WHAT IS PEST CONTROL USED FOR?
This product is used to control ticks, fleas, worms and other parasites. It is a natural remedy against fleas, it has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- Repels and counteracts parasites
- Rids worms and infections
- Natural antibiotic
- Natural antiseptic
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal
* Cape Aloe (Aloe Ferox): Natural bitter herb that helps to prevent parasites from multiplying. Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and natural antibiotic.
* Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) Improves immune function, natural antibiotic that repels most parasites that can cause disease.
* Wild Garlic (Allium ursinum) This has antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and natural antibiotic properties. It prevents viruses from multiplying and creates hostile conditions that repel most parasites. It strengthens the immune system.
* Wild Als (Artemisia Afra) Natural antibiotic properties. Strengthens the body's resistance to counteract parasitic infestations. Helps digestion, rids worms, fevers, infections, vascular disorders and mild sedative. A very bitter herb.
Shake well before use.
* Small dogs & cats: 1 spray once or twice per day
* Medium size dogs: 2 sprays once or twice per day
* Large dogs: 3 sprays once or twice per day
* Larger animals (including horses): 4 to 5 sprays once or twice per day
METHOD OF USE:
Use it direct in the mouth, in the ear or on soft skin. Can also be mixed with their drinking water.
Formulated by a qualified, registered herbalist.