Medico Herbs Pet Circulation Spray 50ml
- Remedy for poor circulation
- Heart related problems
- High cholesterol
- Blood pressure problems
- Inflamed veins
- Celery Seeds (Apium Graveolens) Their main use is in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism and gout. It is useful for rheumatoid arthritis where there is an associated mental depression. It helps the body get rid of excess fluids and strengthens the kidneys.
- Ginkgoo (Ginkgo Biloba) Ginkgo helps prevent arteriosclerosis by keeping the blood cell walls flexible and protects the arteries against the excessive production of the platelet-aggregating factor. It reduces the tendency for dangerous clots or thrombi to form in veins and arteries. It improves blood circulation to the capillaries. It also improves the ability to recover from strokes.
- Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus Oxyacantha) This is an excellent tonic for the cardiovascular system. It strengthens the heart without putting any strain on it. It is used to dilate the coronary and peripheral blood vessels. It lowers cholesterol levels, restores the heart muscles and clears blockages in the vessels. It is also used for cardiovascular and circulatory disorders, high cholesterol, anaemia and it increases intracellular vitamin C levels. It is used for angina, irregular heartbeat, cholesterol reduction and hypertension
- Lime blossoms (Tilia Europaea) This is used for relaxing the nervous system. It guards against the development of arteriosclerosis and hypertension. It's specific for raised blood pressure associated with arteriosclerosis and nervous tension. It clears cholesterol deposits in vessels and guards against any further build-ups.
- Motherswort (Leonorus Cardiaca) This is an excellent tonic for the heart, strengthening without straining. It is specific for aver rapid heartbeat, which is brought about by anxiety and tension. It also contains strong sedative properties.
- Wilde Dagga (Leonotis Leonurus) Coughs, colds, flu, bronchitis, high blood pressure, asthma, bites & stings
- Wild Rosemary (Eriocephalus Africanus) Improves blood circulation and oxygen supply to cells. Treats asthma, coughs, colds, flu, sore throat, high blood pressure & other cardiovascular problems.
Shake well before use.
- Small dogs & cats: 1 spray once or twice per day
- Medium size dogs: 2 sprays once or twice per day
- Large dogs: 3 sprays once or twice per day
Method of use:
Use it direct in the mouth, in the ear or on soft skin. Can also be mixed with their drinking water.
Formulated by a qualified, registered herbalist.