Royal Canin Great Dane Adult
ROYAL CANIN® Great Dane Adult contributes to supporting digestive health. This is thanks to the inclusion of highly digestible L.I.P. proteins and a selection of specific fibres that help to limit intestinal fermentation and support a good balance of intestinal flora.
With its imposing stature and very long growth period, the Great Dane demands a great deal from its joints. ROYAL CANIN® Great Dane Adult contains an adapted amount of calcium, phosphorus and other specific nutrients (such as EPA & DHA) to help support healthy joints and strong bones.
What's more, with a body that typically consists of 80% muscle mass, the Great Dane has energy needs that are (on average) 50% higher than other dogs in its class.
That's why ROYAL CANIN® Great Dane Adult contains an adequate energy content to meet the high energy needs of the Great Dane without overloading its stomach.
- Concentrated energy: Adequate energy level to meet the hight energy needs of the Great Dane without overloading the stomach. It is important to divide the daily ration into at least 2 meals in order to limit the risk of gastric dilatation-volvulus.
- Digestive performance: Contributes to supporting digestive health while taking into account the Great Dane’s digestive sensitivity, thanks to highly digestible L.I.P. proteins and a selection of specific fibres to limit intestinal fermentation while supporting a balance in the intestinal flora.
- Bone & joint health: This specific formula helps support healthy bones and joints and maintain ideal weight. Enriched with EPA & DHA.
- Exclusive kibble design: This kibble’s shape, size, texture and formula are adapted to the Great Dane dog.
animal fats, tapioca, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, rice, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, minerals, fish oil, beet pulp, soya oil, yeasts and parts thereof, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 31000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 59 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 14 mg, E5 (Manganese): 66 mg, E6 (Zinc): 144 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.16 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 23.0% - Fat content: 25.0% - Crude ash: 6.6% - Crude fibres: 2.4% - Per kg: EPA/DHA: 5 g.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.