Virbac Allercalm Shampoo 200ml
Features and Benefits:
- Helps maintain skin hydration in pets with dry sensitive skin
- Softens skin and improves coat appearance without greasiness
- Cleanses by removing dirt and other particles that can cause irritation
- Soothes with fine granules of oatmeal which also relieve and restore inflamed red or pink skin
- Contains colloidal oatmeal 2 % and Glycerine 5 %
- Apple scented to combat bad odour
Directions for use:
Use only as directed
Using warm water, wet the coat thoroughly and apply Allercalm™. Massage Allercalm™ into the wet coat and rinse.
Repeat and allow the second application to remain on the coat for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water. Use weekly or as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
Aqua, Gentle cleansing agents, Colloidal oatmeal, Glycotechnology (Rhamnose, Galactose, Mannose, Lauryl glucoside), Defensin technology (Peumus boldus leaf extract, Spiraea ulmaria extract).
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact should occur, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.