Virbac Wound Sept Plus Aerosol 350ml
Directions for use:
Use only as directed. Shake well before use. Wear rubber gloves when applying Wound Sept Plus to wounds. Clean wound thoroughly. Spray Wound Sept Plus evenly and sparingly over wound from a distance of approximately 20 cm, holding the can upright.
Cypermethrin 0,0125 % m/v, dichlorophen 0,015 % m/v, chlorocresol 0,5 % m/v, gentian violet 0,15 % m/v.
- Poisonous. Handle with care.
- Flammable – do not store or handle near open flames.
- Poisonous if swallowed and on skin contact.
- Store away from foodstuffs and feeds.
- Do not expose container to temperatures above 50 °C.
- Do not puncture or incinerate can.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons.