Advantage Cat & Rabbit Flea Treatment
Directions: Part the hair on the back of the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze out the contents thoroughly to apply the solution directly onto the skin. One pipette will cover one cat or rabbit. This product may be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age and rabbits from 10 weeks of age.
- Remove the cap off the pipette. Turn the cap around and use the end as a "key" to open the pipette, twist the cap to break the seal
- Part the hair on the back of the neck, at the base of the skull, until the skin is visible.
- Place the pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your pets skin.
In severe flea infestations, two treatments 2-3 weeks apart are recommended.
Your pet will need to be dry for 3 days before administering this product and 3 days after to ensure proper distribution over your pets skin.
- Do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age or on rabbits under 10 weeks of age.
- Do not allow recently treated pets to groom each other until application site has dried. If they have groomed each other then salivation may occur as a result.
- Dispose of used pipettes safely.
- The solvent in Advantage may stain certain materials such as plastic, leather, fabrics and finished surfaces. Make sure the application site has dried before allowing treated animals to make contact with these materials.
Dosage: (One box contains 4 tubes)
- Small - Use one 0.4 ml tube per cat weighing up to 4 kg. Use one 0.4 ml tube per rabbit weighing up to 4 kg.
- Large - Use one 0.8 ml tube per cat weighing over 4 kg. Use one 0.8 ml tube per rabbit weighing over 4 kg.