Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By accessing and / or using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and all policies listed on this website. Canine & Co reserves the right to change these terms and conditions as the need arises. New terms and conditions replace and supersede previous terms and conditions.
Username and Password
It is your responsibility to not disclose this information to a third party. Should you believe your information to be compromised, please contact us immediately.
Guarantees and Liabilities
Canine & Co and the owners and employees of Canine & Co will not be liable for any damages, loss or liability arising from the use or inability to use this website and the products and contents supplied, listed or referred to on the website. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this website should not be considered as professional advice. When in doubt or if concerned about your pet’s health, please consult a veterinary practitioner.
Should a specific product have a warranty or guarantee, this contract will be between the customer and the company, and not customer and Canine & Co. Canine & Co will pass on the guarantees on our products; however, we can not be held liable for the product not meeting expectations. Product descriptions and information are provided by our suppliers. While all reasonable attempts will be made to verify this marketing information, we cannot be held liable should it not match the product exactly.
The use of any product bought from this Website is at the purchaser's risk. The purchaser / user indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the Website.
Restrictions on Sales
Placing an item in the shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order or an agreement of sale between the consumer and Canine & Co. Should an item not be available from the supplier, Canine & Co reserves the right to remove the item from the shopping basket. The consumer will be notified of the removal of the product and all reasonable effort will be made to suggest alternative products.
Canine & Co reserves the right to change content and remove or add products as the need arises. While all reasonable effort is made to keep only available products listed, we rely on our suppliers to provide us with up to date information on their product range. Should a product no longer be available from the supplier, we will inform you of this and suggest an alternative product. Should this product be more expensive than the desired product, and if the consumer wishes to purchase the new product, the consumer will be need to pay in the additional amount should this product be purchased.
Canine & Co reserves the right to refuse service to customers found abusing discount or promotional codes limited to single use per household; or any customer who behaves in an abusive manner while interacting with any of our employees.
Billing, Pricing & Payments
Payments are facilitated by our secure payment processing partner (Payfast). We accept credit & debit cards (Mastercard & VISA), Instant EFT & more. The agreement of sale between the consumer and Canine & Co comes into being when: - a credit card authorisation is received from the issuing bank - a deposit via an electronic transfer is received by Canine & Co and reflects in Canine & Co’s bank account. Canine & Co reserves the right to refuse / not execute an order in part or in whole should circumstances arise. The consumer will be refunded any monies already paid. Canine & Co can only accept transactions conducted in South African Rands and can only deliver products to premises within the Republic of South Africa.
Pricing indicated on our website (canineandco.co.za) is exclusive to our online store, and not necessarily the same as our physical stores.
Return and Refund Policy
The consumer must notify Canine & Co in writing within 7 days of receiving the product and return the product to Canine & Co. When returning any product, please ensure that it is returned in its original condition, and returned with the original packaging - including any documentation, manuals, warranty cards and other accessories. The cost of returning the product to Canine & Co is for the consumer's account, however at our discretion, Canine & Co may offer to reimburse the return transportation costs. This is assessed on a case by case basis by Canine & Co.
- Please contact us on email@example.com for our return address.
- Please allow 14 – 30 days for your return to be inspected and for us to create your credit voucher/arrange your refund. In some cases a handling fee of up to 15% will be levied against the order value.
- Should a product be faulty / damaged on arrival, we will organise with the manufacturer / importer / supplier to assess the product. We are restricted to the supplier's guarantees and warranties, which may mean fixing the item instead of replacing it. Should they find the product to be in 100% working condition, and the fault be attributed to incorrect usage, we will not be able to offer a credit voucher or exchange the product. The cost of returning the product to us / the relevant supplier as well as the return to you (of a non-faulty product if applicable) will be charged for or not credited - whichever is applicable in each case.
- Should the product have already been used, photos of the damaged product should be emailed through to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will, in turn, share these with our manufacturer / importer / supplier to assess as to whether it is a manufacturing defect or due to incorrect use or wear & tear. We are restricted to the supplier's decision in this regard. If it is a manufacturing defect, we will be able to provide an exchange or credit voucher, however, if it is through general wear & tear, we will not be able to offer a credit voucher nor exchange the product.
- Any product that is classed as Act 36 - essentially all treatment products (including tick & flea / dewormers etc) are NON-RETURNABLE - except where the expiry date on the product precedes the delivery date.
- Any product within the Clearance Sale collection is marked down by up to 50% and is NON-RETURNABLE.
Code of Conduct / Privacy / Laws
Canine & Co's website is hosted, controlled and operated in South Africa and is thus governed by South African laws. Canine & Co will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of all customers of the website. Personal information is defined under the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA) which is available at http://www.polity.org.za/html/govdocs/legislation/2000/act2.pdf.
Canine & Co reserves the right to change content and remove or add products as the need arises. While all reasonable effort is made to keep only available products listed, we rely on our suppliers to provide us with up to date information on their product range. Should a product no longer be available from the suppliers, we will inform you of this and suggest an alternative product. Should this product be more expensive than the desired product, and if the consumer wishes to purchase the new product, the consumer will be need to pay in the additional amount should this product be purchased. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Name: Canine & Co; Phone: 010 447 9804; Website: www.canineandco.co.za; Email: email@example.com; Head Office: 139 Greenway Street, Greenside, 2193.
All trade marks marketed are acknowledged and are the property of their respective owners.
Please note that we have specifically received permission from various suppliers to use photographs and descriptions of their products. This permission does not extend to third parties taking images and information from our website. Further to this, photographs of products that Canine & Co has taken belong to Canine & Co and cannot be copied from our website without express permission.
Please note that copy written or sourced by Canine & Co is intellectual capital and belongs to Canine & Co.
Terms and Conditions Apply.© 2006 - 2023 Canine & Co, All Rights Reserved.