Benefits and Features:
* Can be used on dogs from 7 weeks of age that weigh at least 1 kg
* Kills fleas on dogs and prevents infestations for at least 4 weeks
* Kills fleas before they lay eggs and flea larvae in the dog's surroundings
* Assists in the control of flea allergy dermatitis in dogs
* Treats ear mite infestation, sarcoptic mange, and demodectic mange.
* Prevention of heartworm disease.
* Treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nematodes including ascarids, hookworms and whipworms (treats larvae, immature and adult stages)
* Treatment of biting lice infestation
* Prevention and treatment of spirocercosis
Dosage & Application:
For easy application your dog should be standing. Part the hair between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin as a single spot.
For dogs 25 kg and over apply the product evenly to 3-4 spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail.
Apply to undamaged skin only. Do not get the product in your pet’s eyes or mouth.
Sizes: (1 box contains 3 pipettes)
* Small - Use one 0,4 ml tube per dog weighing over 1,0 kg and up to 4 kg.
* Medium - Use one 1,0 ml tube per dog weighing over 4 kg and up to 10 kg.
* Large - Use one 2,5 ml tube per dog weighing over 10 kg and up to 25 kg.
* Xtra Large - Use one 4,0 ml tube per dog weighing over 25 kg and up to 40 kg.
* For dogs weighing over 40 kg, use the appropriate combination of tubes.
WARNING: ADVOCATE FOR DOGS MUST NOT BE USED ON CATS.