Medico Herbs Animal Calmer Spray 50ml
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Relieve Stress
- Strengthens the nervous system
- Sedative Properties
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita): Calming, aids sleep, indigestion, colic, appetite stimulant, anti-inflammatory
- Lavender (Lavandula Officinalis): Kills germs and promotes new cell growth. Very good for skin problems like psoriasis, acne and burns. It helps for depression, relieves stress that can worsen skin conditions.
- Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis): Spasms, digestive upsets, flatulence, anxiety, depression & hypertension.
- Motherswort (Leonorus Cardiaca): This herb is a natural sedative that is used for anxiety, fatigue, insomnia, cramps, muscle pain and relieves pain
- Passion Flower (Passiflora Incarnata): This is a gentle sedative and helps for anxiety, hyperactivity, insomnia, nervousness, trauma, depression and stress
- Vervain (Verbena Officinalis): This herb has been used as a general tonic and is an excellent relaxing herb. It soothes tension, stress and is also good for insomnia and pain relief
- Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis): This sedative and nervine herb is helpful for anxiety, fatigue, insomnia, muscle cramps, nervousness, pain, migraine, spasms and stress.
Shake well before use.
* Small dogs & cats: 1 spray once or twice per day
* Medium size dogs: 2 sprays once or twice per day
* Large dogs: 3 sprays once or twice per day
* Larger animals (including horses): 4 to 5 sprays once or twice per day
METHOD OF USE:
Use it direct in the mouth, in the ear or on soft skin. Can also be mixed with their drinking water.
Formulated by a qualified, registered herbalist.