Arnica Ice Cooling Gel
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for dogs, horses and humans
- Can be applied to legs, back, shoulders, flank and/or used as a therapeutic body wash
- Arnica oil is a popular herbal, anti-inflammatory remedy for bruising and soft tissue injuries
- Menthol to help relieve itching and stimulate sensory nerves (also acts as a mild local anaesthetic)
- Added Camphor, which has traditionally been used for swelling, sprains and to help relieve arthritic pain
- Witch Hazel to help promote healing of bruises and swelling
Arnica Oil: Arnica oil is derived from the bright yellow flowers of the Arnica Montana plant. This oil is a popular herbal remedy because of its well-known, anti-inflammatory properties. Great to use for both bruising and soft tissue injuries.
Menthol: Menthol can be man-made and/or derived from the oil of the Peppermint plant. It stimulates sensory nerves, inducing a cooling sensation. This acts as a mild local anaesthetic, however, Menthol is also known to help relieve itching.
Camphor: Camphor has mild anaesthetic properties. It can be found in the wood of the Camphor Laurel tree and/or made synthetically. It’s traditionally been used for swelling, sprains and to help relieve arthritic pain.
Witch Hazel: Witch Hazel comes from the leaves and bark of the Witch Hazel shrub. It’s been found to have anti-inflammatory properties; and is mainly used to help promote the healing of bruises and swellings.