Effivet Skin and Wound Spray
Features and Benefits:
- Helps clear up hotspots
- Relieves scratching
- Can be licked or ingested by animals
- Cleans and soothes
- Doesn’t sting or burn
How to use Hydrogel Effivet Skin and Wound:
- Remove excess hair from the wound area.
- Apply liberally on the wound.
- Allow EFFIVET to saturate the area.
- If a dressing is required, apply EFFIVET liberally to the dressing. No rinsing is required.
- The skin may “pinken” after application due to increased blood flow to the wound site, which will speed up healing.
Precautions for use:
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic infections.
Can be licked by the animal.
Pack size: 250 ml or 500ml
Effivet Hydrogel Skin and Wound Spray Ingredients:
0.034% Hypochlorous acid with 340 - 360ppm active chloride species.