Fiprotec Spot-On Dog
How to use Fiprotec Spot-On:
- Do not bath or shampoo animals 3 days before or 3 days after application as this will decrease the duration of activity.
- Remove pipette from the rack.
- Twist off the top.
- Part the hair between the shoulder blades so that the skin is visible. empty the contents of the container directly onto the visible skin by squeezing the pipette a number of times.
- Care should be taken not to wet the hair excessively as this will impart a sticky appearance at the treatment spot. This will, however, disappear within 24 hours. The active ingredient (Fipronil) will spread over the entire coat of the animal within 24 hours
- Monthly application is recommended where there is a high risk of re-infestation, if the pet is allergic to fleas, or in situations where tick control is needed.
- Toxic to fish and bees.
- Avoid contact with hands or any other part of the body.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink during application of the product.
- Dispose of used containers with domestic refuse.
Available in 4 sizes:
- Small: for dogs that weigh 0-10kg
- Medium: for dogs that weigh 10-20kg
- Large: for dogs that weigh 20-40kg
- X Large: for dogs that weigh 40-60kg
- Do not treat puppies younger than 10 weeks of age.
- keep out of reach of uninformed persons, children and animals.