Company of Animals Baskerville Ultra Muzzle
Selecting the correct size muzzle for your dog:
* Measure around the widest part of your dog's nose using a tape measure.
* Place your finger between the measuring tape and dog's nose to ensure enough space for breathing and drinking.
* Record the length of the measuring tape and select appropriate muzzle size.
* Try the muzzle on your dog by running your finger under the nose band to check the fit. Make sure your dog can pant and breathe freely while wearing the muzzle.
SIZES:* Size 1 - Length: 6cm / 2.6" - Nose Circumference: 22cm / 8.6
* Size 2 - Length: 7.5cm / 3" - Nose Circumference: 26.6cm / 10.5"
* Size 3 - Length: 8cm / 3.1" - Nose Circumference: 28cm / 11"
* Size 4 - Length: 9cm / 3.5" - Nose Circumference: 31.4cm / 12.3"
* Size 5 - Length: 12cm / 4.7" - Nose Circumference: 35cm / 13.7"
* Size 6 - Length: 13cm / 5.1" - Nose Circumference: 41cm / 16"
Use this info as a guideline only. Remember that sizing can vary within breeds and females and young dogs may require a smaller size. It is important that you measure your dog before choosing the size you need.
Not Recommended for the following breeds:
* Boston Terrier
* King Charles Spaniel
* Lhasa Apso
* St Bernard
* Shih Tzu
Size 1 - Border Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier
Size 2 - Cocker Spaniel, Beagle
Size 3 - Collie, Staff Bull Terrier
Size 4 - Pointer, Pit Bull
Size 5 - Labrador, German Shepherd
Size 6 - Great Dane, Rottweiler