Bravecto Plus Spot-On for Cats
INDICATIONS:BRAVECTO PLUS is indicated for the prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis and for the treatment of infections with intestinal roundworm (Toxocara cati; 4th stage larvae, immature adults and adults) and hookworm (Ancylostoma tubaeforme; 4th stage larvae, immature adults and adults). BRAVECTO PLUS kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis) and the treatment and control of tick infestations [Ixodes scapularis(black-legged tick) and Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick)] for 2 months in cats and kittens 6 months of age and older and weighing 1.2kg or greater.
*Small (1.2 - 2.8kg)
* Medium (2.8 - 6.25kg)
* Large (6.25 - 12.5kg)
Dosage & Application:
One pipette will dose one cat.
- Remove pipette from the packaging
- Snap off tip to open the pipette
- Part the fur on the back of your cats neck, between the shoulder blades, until skin is visible.
- Place open pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your cats skin.
- A single dose should be applied once every 2 months
Fewer Doses. Less Stress.
You know that cats can be difficult when it comes to treatments and medications. BRAVECTO PLUS for Cats can help. A 2-month (vs. monthly) flea and tick protection plus treatment for intestinal parasites and heartworm prevention can be easier on cat owners because it requires less frequent dosing. And, an extended duration product can help encourage compliance.