F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo
Directions for use:
- For heavily soiled coats it may be necessary to pre-wash using F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo to break down the natural oils in the coat. Wash off and immediately wash again with F10 Germicidal Treatment Shampoo.
- Where a preliminary wash was not necessary, thoroughly wet the coat and work the shampoo all over the body and into a lather.
- Leave for 15 minutes or longer if possible or leave dry, or rinse off with clean water. Repeat the treatment every other day for up to three times.
Skin conditions of bacterial, fungal or viral origin in dogs, cats, small mammals and horses of all ages e.g:
- Bacterial infections : Dermatitis and Pyoderma associated with gram positive (Staphylococcus spp) and gram negative (Pseudomonas spp) bacteria.
- Fungal infections: Dermatophytosis associated with Microsporum spp (Ringworm).
- Yeast infections: Malasseziasis.
- Viral infections: Removal of Canine Parvo Virus particles from dog fur post recovery to prevent the spread of disease.
Available in: 250mI and 5L bottles