Frontline Tick & Flea Spray
Bathing or shampooing your pet is not recommended for 3 days prior to application and for 3 days after, as this will decrease the duration of activity.
- Spray the entire body of the animal, and apply from a distance of approximately 10 to 20 cm.
- Apply against the lay of the hair and ensure the entire coat of the pet is wetted.
- Ruffle the coat, especially in long haired animals, so that the product penetrates down to the skin.
- Do not towel dry.
It is recommended that a minimum of 3ml per body mass is applied for short haired (<3cm) animals and a minimum of 6ml per body mass for long haired (>3cm) animals.
100ml bottle gives 0.5ml with each trigger and the 250/500ml bottle gives 1.5ml with each trigger.
Monthly applications are recommended where there is a high risk of re-infestation.
* Avoid spraying in eyes.
* Wear gloves and wash hands after use.
* Spray animals in a well ventilated room or outdoors preferably.
* Do not smoke, drink or eat during application.
* Toxic to bees and fish.