Furminator DeShedding Tool For Cats
You will love the ergonomic handle for comfort and ease of use as you deShed your cat. Up to 2/3 of the hair a cat sheds is ingested during self-grooming, resulting in hairballs that are messy, stressful to the cat and cause potentially serious problems. You can help by reducing the excess hair that can be the culprit of these hairball problems.
When you maintain a regular grooming routine, cats will look better, smell fresher and have a healthier coat.
Weekly deshedding reduces hair lost from regular shedding. Cats that weigh more than 10 pounds and have long hair should be de-shed.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed especially for cats, so you can groom your kitty with ease.
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your cat’s short topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair.
- Effectively reduces hairballs, keeping your cat healthier and happier, guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb.
- The ergonomic handle fits nicely in your hand, while the curved edge conforms to your cat's shape so grooming is comfortable all around.
- Patented technologies, designed by a groomer for professional results.