Hunter London Rapid Harness
Features and Benefits:
- Soft and tear-resistant polyester material
- Easy to clean and quick-drying
- Deep and vibrant colours
- With a matching safety clasp (Size XXS-XS, S, M)
- XX Small (Chest 22-36cm/W1cm)
- XX Small / X Small (Chest 32-52cm/W1.5cm)
- Small (Chest 41-70cm/W2cm)
- Medium (Chest 58-101cm/2.5cm)
Using a flexible tape measure, measure the circumference of your dog’s abdomen (B) just behind the front legs at the widest point of the chest. The tape measure should be tight but not restrict your dog. Leave approximately one finger’s breadth between the tape measure and your dog. You can use this measurement and the circumference of the neck (A) to determine the correct harness size. As a rule, all harnesses are adjustable around the abdomen as well as in several other positions, making it possible to adapt the harness optimally to any body shape for ideal comfort.
All harnesses from the Hunter range are characterised by easy handling, sophisticated details and padding.