Kyron Heptonic Recovery Supplement Dog & Cat
- Is a good general tonic of value where dogs are listless and have little or no appetite.
- Has a high liver extract content making it palatable and readily accepted.
- Is an excellent source of energy — it contains a high percentage of glucose (45%) which provides a source of readily utilisable energy.
- Provides the essential erythropoietic vitamins and minerals.
- Contains folic acid combined with liver extract and vitamin B12, to assist the haematopoietic response.
- Contains choline. Choline is involved in lipid metabolism. Its requirement is well recognised in all conditions predisposing to fatty infiltration of the liver, including malnutrition.
- For dogs: give 5-15ml daily, depending on the size of dog.
- For cats: give 5ml daily.
Each 5ml of contains: liver extract 1ml, iron (from ferric ammonium citrate) 250mg, sodium glycerophosphate 50mg, thiamine HCI 5mg, riboflavin 0,5mg, pyridoxine HCI 1mg, cyanocobalamin 20mcg, folic acid 150mcg, choline bitartrate 100mg, glucose 2,25g