Mikki Hard Pin Slicker For Thick / Dense Coats
Features & Benefits:
- Removes dead hair from undercoat and top coat
- Helps brush out minor knots and tangles
- The flexible head gives a more gentle experience for you and your pet
- Curved back for natural action
- Specially firmed pins
- Available in small, large and xtra large
Directions For Use:
- Use gentle stroking actions to allow the slicker pins to ease through matts and tangles and remove any dead hair from both the top coat and the undercoat - leaving the coat clean and healthy.
- Be gentle and careful at first until you are familiar with the action. Remove dead hair from the slicker every few strokes so you get the best grooming results.
- Use the slicker as a weekly maintenance item after removing mass moulted hair with the Moult Master (ideal for all coat types except wool).
N.B. Slickers are not suitable for “corded” coats (Puli, Komodor etc).