Mikki Nylon Dog Muzzle
Features & Benefits:
- Allows panting, drinking and treat training
- Quick and easy to fit
- An essential item for dogs that chase or may bite
Allow enough space for you to slide one finger inside the muzzle, around the side of your dog’s nose (fig. 1). This will enable them to pant, drink and for you to give titbits during training sessions. Practise putting the muzzle on, then reward and praise your dog to encourage him to relax (fig. 2). Attach the Velcro loop to your dog’s collar for extra security.
When first introducing the muzzle to your dog, only put it on for short periods of time, building up until he is used to it and comfortable with how he feels.
- You have the right size muzzle for your dog
- The muzzle is only used for safety and restraint – not punishment
- You do not use for prolonged periods or during strenuous exercise
- You do not leave your muzzled dog unattended
MUZZLES SHOULD NOT BE WORN DURING STRENUOUS EXERCISE