Mikki Matt Breaker
Features & Benefits:
- Easy & efficient removal of mats & tangles
- With a new & improved ergonomic handle
- Stainless steel blades are shaped for optimum cutting effect
- Easy to remove the head to be reversed for left & right-handed users
Directions For Use:
- If your pet is excessively matted it may be wise to seek professional assistance. Also, sensitive areas may be better clipped as they are more vulnerable.
- Clean the Matt Breaker after each use, put a little light oil on the blades & store it in a safe place.
- The Mikki Matt Breaker can take out mats in medium or long-haired pets with minimal loss of coat length.
- Brush or comb the area to be treated – this will reduce long hair loss and make it easier to locate the mats.
- Use short strokes to cut progressively – with very dense mats it may be necessary to rotate the wrist to produce a sawing action.
- Never force the Matt Breaker through the coat, as this not only causes discomfort to your pet but is ineffective.
- When clearing a matt try to hold the hair at the root to avoid pulling the skin.
- Work from the roots towards the outer ends using short strokes.
- When passing the Matt Breaker through the coat in long strokes keep it parallel to the skin and avoid plucking upwards.
Size: 4.6 x 10 x 25.8 cm