Mikki Matt Master
Directions for Use:
- First, use a Mikki comb or brush to help locate genuine mats.
- Then use the Matt Master with short strokes and work progressively. Don’t force the Matt Master as this is ineffective and will cause discomfort to your pet. With very dense mats use a sawing motion by rotating the twist.
- When clearing a matt hold the hair close to the roots to avoid lifting the skin.
- Towards the end of the grooming session when you can pass the Matt Master through the coat in long strokes to keep it parallel to the skin and avoid plucking upwards.
- If your pet is excessively matted it may be wise to seek professional assistance. Also, sensitive areas may be better clipped as they are more vulnerable.
- Clean the Matt Master after each use, put a little light oil on the blades & store it in a safe place.
Important: Keep out of reach of children. Use extra care when using any grooming aid with sharp edges.
Size: 5.6 x 10 x 22.7 cm