Mikki Support System
Available in 4 sizes:
- X Large
Directions For Use:
- With the cut out area facing forward, introduce your dog’s hind legs into the appropriate holes.
- Make sure that the support strap is free to pass over the hindquarters.
- Draw the Helping Hand up your dog's legs until it can be wrapped around the hindquarters. Then close the “Velcro” fasteners.
- Check that it is properly fitted (with male dogs check that the urinary orifice is free) before fastening the straps.
- Take the support strap and lift your dog's hindquarters to ensure that he/she is comfortable, before proceeding with gentle exercise.
Note: Discuss the use of the Helping Hand with your veterinary surgeon and take appropriate advice on fitting and exercise.