Nature's Miracle Dog Urine Destroyer Plus Foam
People and pets should not be allowed on treated areas until the product has dried.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Before using, test surfaces to be treated for colour fastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait 1 hour, then wipe with a cloth. If colour is removed from the test area, do not use Nature’s Miracle® Urine Destroyer Foam on those surfaces. Do not use on untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool speciality fabrics. Always use Nature’s Miracle Urine Destroyer Foam products first. Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically “set” stains that will be impossible to remove.
FOR STAIN REMOVAL
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible.
- Shake can well.
- Hold the can upside down and point toward the treatment area. Spray until foam is covering the mess. Foam will break down into the carpet, penetrating the mess.
- Allow to work for 15 minutes, then blot up the stain with a clean cloth.
- Allow the area to dry for 24 hours.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains (faeces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-4 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.
FOR ODOR ELIMINATION
- Wipe up excess odour-causing material.
- Shake can well.
- Hold the can upside down and point toward the treatment area. Spray the area with the product until foam is covering the area. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply into the odour source.
- Do not wipe up access.
- Leave the treated area wet and let it air dry. The odour will fade as this product dries. Complete odour elimination only happens when all odour sources are reached.
Storage & Disposal:
Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate! Place in trash or offer for recycling if available
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
CAUTION. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE.
The container may explode if heated. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F.
Do not puncture or incinerate the container. Use with adequate ventilation.
If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
If in eyes: Rinse with water for 15 minutes.
If on skin: Rinse well with water.
If breathed in: Move person into fresh air.
Water, Enzymatic Blend, Surfactants, lsopropyl Alcohol, Fresh Fragrance, Odor Counteractant, Preservative
|Surfactants and Chelating Agents||withheld||Surfactants and Chelating agents|
|Viable Bacteria Culture||withheld||Microbial Concentrate|
|Alcohols, C10-14, ethoxylated||68439-46-3||Surfactant|
|Sodium Xylene Sulfonate||1300-72-7||Cleaning Agent/Surfactant|
|Butylphenyl methylpropional (Lilial)||80-54-6||Fragrance|
|Citric Acid||77--92-9||pH Balance|
|Sodium Sulfate||7757-82-6||Cleaning Agent/Surfactant|
|Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone||55965-84-9||Preservative|