Nature's Miracle Dog Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover Spray
Before using, test surfaces to be treated for colour fastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait 1 hour, then wipe with a cloth. If colour is removed from the test area, do not use Nature's Miracle® Stain Odour Remover on those surfaces. Do not use untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool speciality fabrics. Always use this product's full strength. Do not dilute. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain Odour Remover products first. Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that will be impossible to remove.
For stain removal:
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible, then thoroughly soak the stain with this product.
- Allow to work for 10 minutes, then blot up the stain with a clean cloth.
- Allow the area to dry for 24 hours.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains on carpeting or fabrics (faeces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-2 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Wipe up excess odour-causing material, then thoroughly soak the area with this product. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply into the odour source. In carpeting, this may mean lifting the carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Do not wipe up excess.
- Leave the treated area wet and let it air dry. The odour will fade as this product dries. Complete odour elimination only happens when all odour sources are reached.
- For severe, old or stubborn odours on carpeting or fabrics, saturate a towel with water and lay over the treated area, letting sit for 1 to 2 hours. This will allow the bacterial enzymatic activity to break down and consume more of the odour.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed: Rinse your mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician or Poison Control Center.
Eye Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes; product may irritate eyes. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye.
Prolonged skin contact may cause skin irritation.
|Alcohols, C9-11, ethoxylated||68439-46-3||Cleaning Agent/Surfactant|
|Microbial Mixture 01-20047 Core Premix Dog 20X||Withheld||Cleaning Agent|
|Sodium Xylene Sulfonate||1300-72-7||Cleaning Agent/Surfactant|
|Sodium Sulfate||7757-82-6||Cleaning Agent|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||pH Adjuster|