Olympic Professional Dog Food Large Breed Puppy
- Optimal growth and development with special attention to additional nutritional requirements of large breed puppies.
- Higher protein, fat and energy levels to cater for optimal growth and development.
- Ideal calcium and phosphorus ratios to pace and maximise growth potential, while maintaining bone and cartilage health.
- OLYMPIC® PROFESSIONAL LARGE BREED PUPPY is a sensitivity controlled formula as it has no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives and contains no soya, pork, beef or fish meal.
- Poultry (made up of chicken, turkey and duck only) is its only source of animal protein.
- All-natural ingredients with added Vitamins and Minerals, making it 100% balanced and nutritionally complete.
- DHA is a natural source of long chain omega-3 fatty acids. Inulin is a prebiotic and reduces offensive faecal odour, while assisting to modulate intestinal irregularities.
- Beet pulp is a prebiotic and is a source of both fermentable and non-fermentable fibre.
- Zeolite increases digestive safety, absorbs toxic agents in the gastrointestinal tract, reduces flatulence, as well as improving the odour and consistency of stools.
Maize, poultry (minimum 25% poultry), gluten, rice, poultry oil, poultry digest, zeolite, beet pulp, inulin, minerals, vitamins, approved antioxidants.
Protein: 28% | Moisture: 10% | Fat: 13% | Fibre: 3% | Ash: 7% | Calcium: 1.4% | Phosphorus: 0.8% | Ca:P ratio: 1.6:1 | Linoleic acid: 1.5 | DHA: 0.15% | Omega 6:3 ratio: 4 – 7 :1 | Vitamin A: 31 500 iu/kg | Vitamin B complex: 80 mg/kg