Olympic Professional Dog Food Puppy
- For small to medium breed puppies, with special attention to growth and development. Ideal calcium and phosphorous ratios to maintain bone and cartilage health.
- OLYMPIC® PROFESSIONAL PUPPY is a sensitivity-controlled formula as it has no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives and contains no soya, pork, beef or fish meal. Poultry (made up of chicken, turkey and duck only) is its only source of animal protein.
- All-natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals, making it 100% balanced and nutritionally complete.
- DHA is a natural source of longchain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Inulin is a prebiotic and reduces offensive faecal odour, while assisting to modulate intestinal irregularities.
- Beet pulp is a prebiotic and is a source of both fermentable and non-fermentable fibre.
- Zeolite increases digestive safety, absorbs toxic agents in the gastrointestinal tract, reduces flatulence, as well as improving the odour and consistency of stools.
Maize, poultry (minimum 26% poultry), gluten, rice, poultry oil, poultry digest, zeolite, beet pulp, inulin, minerals, vitamins, approved antioxidants.
Protein: 27% | Moisture: 10% | Fat: 13% | Fibre: 1.5% | Ash: 5% | Calcium: 1.28% | Phosphorus: 1.0% | Ca:P ratio: 1.2:1 | Linoleic acid: 2.0% | DHA: 0.05% | Omega-6:3 ratio: 5 – 5 :1 | Vitamin A: 18 400 iu/kg | Vitamin B complex: 140 mg/kg