Olympic Professional Dog Food Senior & Lite
- A controlled fat content, while maintaining adequate protein levels, promotes lean muscle mass.
- Higher fibre content to create a feeling of satiety and maintain bowel motility and health.
- All-natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals, making it 100% balanced and nutritionally complete. OLYMPIC® PROFESSIONAL SENIOR & LITE is a sensitivity-controlled formula as it has no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives and contains no soya, pork, beef or fish meal.
- Exclusively poultry (made up of chicken, turkey and duck only) as its only source of animal protein.
- High-quality maize is a natural and wholesome ingredient that supplies energy, highly digestible protein (vital amino acids), essential fatty acids, carbohydrates, vitamins (vitamin A and B complex), minerals and approved antioxidants.
- DHA is a natural source of longchain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Inulin is a prebiotic and reduces offensive faecal odour, while assisting to modulate intestinal irregularities.
- Beet pulp is a prebiotic and is a source of both fermentable and non-fermentable fibre.
- Zeolite increases digestive safety, absorbs toxic agents in the gastrointestinal tract, reduces flatulence, as well as improving the odour and consistency of stools.
- Joint support is provided through a glucosamine-chondroitin complex that has been clinically proven to promote and maintain healthy cartilage.
Maize, poultry (minimum 18% poultry), gluten, rice, beet pulp, poultry digest, zeolite, inulin, poultry oil, minerals, vitamins, glucosamine and chondroitin and approved antioxidants.
Protein: 22% | Moisture: 10% | Fat: 7% | Fibre: 4% | Ash: 7% | Calcium: 1.2% | Phosphorus: 0.8% | Ca:P ratio: 1.6:1 | Linoleic acid: 1.1 | DHA: 0.1% | Omega 6:3 ratio: 5 – 10 :1 | Vitamin A: 28 000 iu/kg | Vitamin B complex: 70 mg/kg | Glucosamine-chondroitin complex: 500 mg/kg