Medico Herbs Omega 3 for Pets
Give 1 capsule for every 10kgs of pet's weight. For larger dogs, the soft gel can be added to the food. For smaller dogs and cats, puncture the soft gel and apply oil directly onto food, or serve by itself.
What is omega 3 pet used for?
Omega 3 Pet is used to support the heart, vision and healthy joints, providing important nutrients to support the immune system and nourish the skin and coat. Also used for treating allergies in pets and treats kidney disease, elevated cholesterol and arthritis Omega 3 for Pets' fatty acids can make a pet's coat thicker and glossier. It is often used to treat dry, dull skin and brittle fur.
- Immune Booster
- Improves Skin and Coat
- Reduce bone and joint inflammation
- Cardiovascular functions and breathing
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels
Other potential health benefits of fatty acid supplementation include:
- Allergies: May prevent allergies developing among young animals in response to inhaled substances like mold or pollen, as well as treating skin conditions caused by allergies, such as miliary dermatitis and eosinophilic granulomas.
- Arthritis: Helps reduce inflammation.
- Autoimmune conditions: Lessen harmful effects on the body.
- Cancer: Omega-3 slows the development of certain cancers.
- Cholesterol: Decreases cholesterol levels reducing risk of heart disease.
- Eye: Aids proper development of visual cortex and retinas.
- Kidney disease: May help prevent or slow progression.
Each Omega 3 capsule contains:
- EPA (eicosepentaenoic acid) 180mg
- DHA (docosahexanoic acid) 120mg
- Other ingredients: (Capsule shell) gelatin Gglycerol (as natural preservative) Vitamin E:D-Alpha-tocopherol.