Medico Herbs Pet Urinary Formula Spray 50ml
- Kidney Problems
- Bladder Infections
- Burning Urine
- Water Retention
- Natural Antibiotic
- Bearberry (Berberis Vulgaris) This herb has a specific antiseptic and astringent effect on the membranes of the urinary system. It is used to sooth tone and strengthen it. Also used for infectious diseases like cysts. It's a specific where there is gravel or ulceration in the kidneys or bladder. It's also used in some conditions of bed wetting. It acts as a diuretic and assists in the treatment of prostate disorders.
- Blister Bush (Notoboubon Galbanum) This herb is used as an effective diuretic and diaphoretic. It also helps for the treatment of oedema, kidney stones and gravel.
- Buchu (Agathosma Betulina) is used to decrease inflammation of the kidneys, vagina, mucous membrane and prostrate. It's a specific for bladder infection and aids in controlling urinary tract problems, bladder problems, fluid retention and prostate disorders. It's also used for cystitis and painful urination.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) used to improve the functioning of the kidneys, pancreas, spleen and stomach. It increases the secretion and elimination of fluids because of its diuretic properties. It cleanses the bloodstream and liver and increases the production of bile. It is also one of the best natural sources of potassium.
- Marshmallow (Althea Officinalis) This herb is used as a demulcent for the urinary system. In cases of urethritis and urinary gravel, marshmallow is very soothing. It is soothing for mucous membrane irritations anywhere in the body. It is also used for kidney infection and bladder problems.
- Parsley (Petroselinum Crispum) is used for bladder, kidney, liver, stomach and thyroid functioning as well as bed-wetting, fluid retention, kidney diseases, weight problems and prostrate disorders.
Shake well before use.
- Small dogs & cats: 1 spray once or twice per day
- Medium size dogs: 2 sprays once or twice per day
- Large dogs: 3 sprays once or twice per day
Method of use:
Use it direct in the mouth, in the ear or on soft skin. Can also be mixed with their drinking water.
Formulated by a qualified, registered herbalist.