Probono Appetite Control Dog Biscuits
- High fibre to reduce hunger and keeps dogs feeling fuller for longer
- Low fat for a slimmer waistline
- With digestive bran and beet pulp to help healthy digestion
- Hand-made, bone shaped biscuit
- Suitable for all dogs
- Single biscuit is approx. 4.5 cm x 3 cm
- 350 g box contains approx. 50 biscuits
To maximise the satiating effect (feeling of fullness and satisfaction), feed appetite control biscuits between 1 and 3 hours before each meal.
* Remember to ensure there’s fresh water available for your dog when feeding treats
Wheat and Whole Wheat Flour, Animal Derivatives, Digestive Bran, Beet pulp, Plant Fats, Vitamins, Minerals and approved Antioxidants. Probono Appetite Control Dog Biscuit Treats also contain a blend of vitamins A, E and B group vitamins as well as magnesium, zinc and iron.
Crude protein: 240 g (min) | Moisture: 95 g (max) | Crude fat: 70 g (min) | Crude fibre: 60 g (max) | Ash: 70 g (max) | Vitamin A: 6000 iu | B complex: 1.48 mg | Vitamin C: 50 mg | Vitamin E: 69 iu | Calcium: 11 g (max) | Magnesium: 0.5 g | Phosphorous: 9 g (min) | Zinc: 30 mg | Iron: 60 mg | Selenium: 0.5 mg