Royal Canin English Bulldog Puppy
Thanks to a patented complex of antioxidants (including vitamin E), ROYAL CANIN® Bulldog Puppy helps to support your puppy's natural defences while its immune system is developing gradually.
ROYAL CANIN® Bulldog Puppy contains a combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.) specially selected for their high digestibility.
Thanks to an adapted calcium and phosphorus content, ROYAL CANIN® Bulldog Puppy also contributes to supporting the health of your puppy's bones and joints. Additionally, the careful balance of nutrients help to support and maintain your puppy's ideal bodyweight.
The tailor-made kibble in ROYAL CANIN® Bulldog Puppy is exclusively designed to suit your puppy's jaws by making it easier for it to pick up and chew.
- Immune system support: Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. Bulldog Puppy helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- Digestive health: Combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Bone & joint health: Bulldog Puppy contributes to supporting the Bulldog puppy’s bones and joints thanks to an adapted calcium and phosphorus content. The exclusive formula also helps maintain ideal weight.
- Exclusive kibble: special brachycephalic jaw: A kibble exclusively designed to make it easier for the Bulldog puppy to pick up and to encourage him to chew.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize flour, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, dehydrated pork protein*, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat flour, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, Vitamin E: 600 mg - E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 135 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 30.0% - Fat content: 17.0% - Crude ash: 7.8% - Crude fibres: 2.4% - Calcium: 1.26% - Phosphorus: 1%.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.