Royal Canin Chihuahua Adult
What’s more, the nutrients in ROYAL CANIN® Chihuahua Adult also help to support your dog’s digestive function, resulting in a reduced quantity of stool – and a reduced odour! To help support your adult Chihuahua’s dental health, ROYAL CANIN® Chihuahua Adult contains calcium chelators which help to slow down the formation and build-up of tartar.
To cater to each dog’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Chihuahua Adult is also available as wet food in a soft and tasty loaf. If you’re considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your dog gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
- High palatability: Chihuahua Adult satisfies the Chihuahua's appetite thanks to the combination of three factors: an adapted kibble size and shape, an exclusive formulation and selected flavours.
- Stool & odour reduction: This formula helps reduce faecal smell and volume.
- Dental health: This formula helps reduce the risk of tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators.
- Exclusive kibble design: special miniature jaw: Exclusive kibble which is adapted to the Chihuahua’s small jaw.
rice, wheat, vegetable protein isolate*, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins (flavors), vegetable fibres, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 30000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 36 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 47 mg, E6 (Zinc): 140 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 5 g - Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 28% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 5.3% - Crude fibres: 2.1%.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.