Royal Canin Jack Russell Puppy
- Immune system support: Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. Jack Russell Terrier Puppy helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- Healthy growth: The Jack Russell Terrier puppy has an intense short growth combined with a lively temperament. This formula helps support harmonious growth thanks to an adapted intake of energy, protein, calcium and phosphorus.
- Digestive health: Combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Exclusive kibble: dental health: The kibble’s shape, size, texture and formula are adapted to the Jack Russell Terrier puppy.
dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, animal fats, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, maize gluten, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, Vitamin E: 590 mg, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 49 mg, E6 (Zinc): 132 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives:Yucca extract: 0.125 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 32.0% - Fat content: 18.0% - Crude ash: 7.6% - Crude fibres: 1.4% - Calcium: 1.2% - Phosphorus: 1.0%.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.