Royal Canin Mini Adult Dog 8+
Some small dogs tend to exhibit signs of a fussy appetite. If this is true for your small dog, then you can rest assured that ROYAL CANIN® Mini Adult 8+ is formulated with a selection of exclusive flavourings.
The enhanced palatability in this food means that it can satisfy the appetites of even the fussiest dogs! What's more, the adapted energy content in ROYAL CANIN® Mini Adult 8+ helps small breed dogs like yours to maintain a healthy weight.
Because small dogs tend to have high energy needs, the high energy content in this food aligns with your dog's tendencies and lifestyle while still maintaining a healthy weight.
- Tartar reduction: Sodium polyphosphates help reduce the development of tartar.
- Maintain ideal weight: An adapted calorie content and L-carnitine help maintain ideal weight.
- Enhanced palatability: Special texture, shape and size of kibble, plus selected natural flavours and perfect preservation helps satisfy fussy appetites.
- Vitality support: Adapted content of nutrients to help maintain vitality in small breed dogs facing the first signs of ageing. Contains an exclusive complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.
- Adapted energy: Helps maintain a healthy weight in small breed dogs by perfectly meeting their high energy needs. Contains L-carnitine.
maize, rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, maize flour, maize gluten, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, soya oil, minerals, fish oil, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 22000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 44 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 57 mg, E6 (Zinc): 140 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg - Sensory additives: Tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 27.0% - Fat content: 16.0% - Crude ash: 4.9% - Crude fibres: 1.5%.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.