Royal Canin Poodle Adult
ROYAL CANIN® Poodle Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your dog in mind.ROYAL CANIN® Poodle Adult contains omega-3 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA and borage oil. These nutrients – along with the specially adapted protein content – help to support the process of healthy hair growth.
Thanks to the inclusion of calcium chelators, the kibble in ROYAL CANIN® Poodle Adult is exclusively designed to support your dog's dental health by slowing down tartar formation and build-up.
What's more, this formula also helps to maintain your Poodle's muscle tone.To cater to each dog's individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Poodle Adult is also available as wet food in a soft and tasty loaf.
If you're considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your dog gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
- Coat health: This formula contains nutrients which help maintain health of the Poodle’s woolly coat. Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) and borage oil. The adapted protein content helps support continuous hair growth.
- Dental health: This formula helps reduce the risk of tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators.
- Muscle tone: This formula helps maintain the Poodle’s muscle tone.
- Exclusive kibble design: The kibble’s shape, size, texture and formula are specially adapted for the Poodle.
maize, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, rice, maize flour, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, yeasts and parts thereof, vegetable fibres, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil (0.1%), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 52 mg, E6 (Zinc): 139 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 5 g - Sensory additives: tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 30.0% - Fat content: 19.0% - Crude ash: 5.5% - Crude fibres: 2.1% - Per kg: Omega 3 fatty acids: 8.5 g including EPA/DHA: 3 g - Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g.
* L.I.P: protein selected for its very high digestibility.