Royal Canin Pug Adult
Because the Pug's skin is folded, and the folds can become warm and retain unwanted humidity, it's important that your dog's diet helps to support the health of its skin.ROYAL CANIN® Pug Adult's exclusive formula helps to support the skin's “barrier” role, as well as overall skin health.
ROYAL CANIN® Pug Adult also contains a balance of nutrients that help to support your Pug's muscle tone. Pugs have very specific features: a large head and a body with short, square muscles. Its jaws and very thick lips can make it difficult for it to pick up its food.
- Healthy skin: Pug Adult helps support the skin’s "barrier" role (exclusive complex) and maintain skin health (EPA & DHA).
- Muscle tone: This formula helps maintain the Pug’s muscle tone.
- Ideal weight: This formula helps maintain the Pug’s ideal weight.
- Exclusive kibble design: special brachycephalic jaw: A kibble exclusively designed to make it easier for the Pug to pick up and to encourage him to chew.
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, animal fats, maize, wheat flour, maize gluten, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 51 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 15 mg, E5 (Manganese): 67 mg, E6 (Zinc): 143 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 25.0% - Fat content: 16.0% - Crude ash: 5.8% - Crude fibres: 2.0% - Per kg: EPA/DHA: 3 g.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.