Royal Canin Rottweiler Puppy
- Immune system support: Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. Rottweiler Puppy helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- Muscle & bone development: Helps support muscle and bone development thanks to an adapted protein content and adequate levels of calcium and phosphorus. This formula also contains L-carnitine.
- Digestive health: Combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Exclusive kibble: special molossoid jaw: A kibble exclusively designed to make it easier for the Rottweiler puppy to pick up and to encourage him to chew.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, maize, animal fats, dehydrated pork protein*, wheat flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 26500 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, Vitamin E: 530 mg - E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 135 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg - L-carnitine: 300 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 31.0% - Fat content: 16.0% - Crude ash: 7.9% - Crude fibres: 1.8% - Calcium: 1.26% - Phosphorus: 1% .
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.