Royal Canin Schnauzer Puppy
- Immune system support: Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. Miniature Schnauzer Puppy helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- Ideal weight: Miniature Schnauzer Puppy helps support harmonious growth while maintaining ideal weight thanks to a reduced level of fat. Enriched with L-carnitine.
- Digestive health: Combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Exclusive kibble: dental health: This formula helps reduce the risk of tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators.
Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, rice, wheat flour, animal fats, wheat, maize flour, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 31000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, Vitamin E: 620 mg, E1 (Iron): 39 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 50 mg, E6 (Zinc): 130 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - L-carnitine: 50 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 30.0% - Fat content: 14.0% - Crude ash: 7.9% - Crude fibres: 1.8%.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.