Royal Canin Shih Tzu Adult
ROYAL CANIN® Shih Tzu Adult contains an exclusive combination of nutrients that help to maintain your dog's skin health – which in turn positively affects the health of its coat. This formula includes the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, as well as an enrichment of borage oil
- Healthy skin: Shih Tzu Adult helps support the skin’s “barrier” role (exclusive complex), maintain skin health (EPA & DHA, vitamin A) and nourish the coat. Enriched with borage oil.
- Dental health: This formula helps reduce the risk of tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators.
- Stool & odour reduction: This formula helps reduce faecal smell and volume.
- Exclusive kibble design: special brachycephalic jaw: A kibble exclusively designed to make it easier for the Shih Tzu to pick up and to encourage him to chew.
rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil (0.1%), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 56 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 63 mg, E6 (Zinc): 142 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.15 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: Tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 24.0% - Fat content: 20.0% - Crude ash: 5.8% - Crude fibres: 3.0% - Per kg: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - EPA/DHA: 3 g.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.