Royal Canin Cocker Spaniel Puppy
ROYAL CANIN® Cocker Puppy's formula also contains a variety of nutrients that help to support your puppy's skin's ‘barrier' roll and maintain the health of your puppy's skin. Enriched with EPA, DHA, vitamin A, and borage oil, ROYAL CANIN® Cocker Puppy also helps to nourish your puppy's coat.
What's more, ROYAL CANIN® Cocker Puppy contains a combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.) and prebiotics (FOS) to support your puppy's digestive health and help to maintain a good balance of intestinal flora.
Additionally, the kibble in ROYAL CANIN® Cocker Puppy is tailor-made to cater to the needs of the Cocker breed. The formula helps to reduce tartar formation, thanks to the inclusion of calcium chelators.
- Immune system support: Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. Cocker Puppy helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- Healthy skin & coat: This formula helps support the skin’s “barrier” role (exclusive complex), maintain skin health (EPA & DHA, vitamin A) and nourish the coat. Enriched with borage oil.
- Digestive health: Combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Exclusive kibble: dental health:This formula helps reduce the risk of tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators.
Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, wheat, wheat flour, rice, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize flour, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), borage oil (0.1%), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, Vitamin E: 590 mg, E1 (Iron): 35 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 46 mg, E6 (Zinc): 96 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 32.0% - Fat content: 18.0% - Crude ash: 7.7% - Crude fibres: 1.8% - EPA/DHA: 0.4%.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.