Royal Canin Dog Dermacomfort - Mini
- Proven results: Healthy skin - 91 % of owners are satisfied after 2 months* *Royal Canin internal study.
- For dogs prone to skin irritation and itching: The dog’s skin respond to dietary, seasonal and environmental irritants. Too much scratching can damage his skin disrupting the protective skin barrier.
- Precise formula: Nutritionally formulated with Omega-3 & 6 fatty acids, including GLA, EPA and DHA to help support and nourish his skin. Formulated to care for your dog’s skin and help him maintain a full, healthy coat.
- How else can you help your dog?: How else can you help your dog? You can help protect your dog’s skin by keeping his bed and favorite resting places clean. This helps remove dust and dandruff, a breeding ground for itchy parasites. If you have any questions or concerns about your dog’s health, please contact your veterinarian.
rice, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, animal fats, maize gluten, husked oats, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, soya oil, beet pulp, fish oil, flax seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, mono - and diglycerides of palmitic and stearic acids esterified with citric acid, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 67 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 66 mg, E6 (Zinc): 146 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.17 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 25.5% - Fat content: 17.0% - Crude ash: 5.3% - Crude fibres: 1.4% - Per kg: Omega 6 fatty acids: 35.2 g including gamma-linolenic acid: 0.3 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 11.3 g including EPA/DHA: 4.0 g.
For RSA: Guaranteed analysis g/kg:
Crude protein (min) 235 - Moisture (max) 110 - Crude fat (min) 150 - Crude fibre (max) 24 - Crude ash (max) 58.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.